Saturday, March 6, 2010

Swimming 2010

Our swimming lessons started today! It was a great class. I was a little nervous when we got there because all we have ever done is the mommy and me stuff but he did great! I think it was in a large part to a guy teacher. Anything to be with "the guys" Owen absolutely loves!
The last time we did lessons he would put his face in the water and blow bubbles but that was about it. This time the teacher Chris had him floating on his back! He held him like this and then let go and Owen did it himself! Awesome! I was so proud!
When it was over he said, " mom, can we come again tomorrow?" I guess he really liked it! It also made him super tired! Added bonus! I have signed him up for Tball that starts in May. Hopefully that will go just a great as this did!

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Looks fun!!

Natalie can not wait for it to get warm enough to start going to the pool again.

Walt and Julie Johnson said...

Nice back floating, Owen!

Kelly Robinson said...

Sounds like fun. Kaden is starting soccer here soon, he also does T-ball and loves it. This year he wants to play football instead of T-ball....a little scared I won't lie.

Sam and Stacia said...

Looks like fun! I can't wait for summer, but I think I might need swim lessons too! haha I'm really good at laying in the sun though :)