* After much deliberation and time in the temple we have decided not to move forward with our adoption plans.
There is a lot that went into that choice and the bottom line is that we are both at peace with the choice we made to stay a family of 3!
* Jeremy had perfect attendance for 2010 and will receive a good bonus for that in a few weeks!
* Verizon has now implemented a new system for 2011 if you have perfect attendance at the end of every month they will give you a $100 gift card to pretty much any place you want(shopping, restaurants, movies).....January perfect attendance so gift card here we come!
*Owen listens to us talk way more than I ever realized. The other night he was putting on his clothes after a shower and he was trying to put on his pjs still soaking wet when I asked him why? he told me,"Thats's how I roll."....I say that all the time!
*Owen and I both had dentist appointments this last month and Owen had no cavities, I had 1 and 1 silver filling that is giving me pain so it will be replaced. Guess I need to focus on my own brushing as much as I do Owen's.
* The dentist also told us that if Owen's 2 front teeth are not in by the time he is 7 they will probably have to make incisions in his gums for the teeth to come through.....please bless that doesn't happen.
* Family really is the most important they are my rock and my soft place to land when life gets hard.
*Owen brought home a paper from school that gives us the option to put him in a duel immersion class for spanish. It starts next year in first grade and will go through sixth grade! YIKES! Just the thought of that freaks me out. I know kids soak it in really great at this age and he will definitely use it to his advantage in this life but I barely made it through my hight school class how will I ever help with homework if its in spanish?
* We have a quote on our fridge that I look at everyday that helps me: Be strong, live honorably and with dignity. When you dont think you can, HOLD ON!
* We are so excited to be able to take a family vacation this year. We haven't had one since 2007! Thats a long time people!
* I love making new friends that surprise you at how alike you are & the more you talk to them you know that friendship will last forever!
* Jeremy and I have been going on more dates and its so nice to go out by ourselves!
Here are some pics of our year so far hope it continues to be great for our family!
Our big kid who sat in the chair and let them take xrays and clean without a fuss thank goodness!
He was so happy when they let him take home some gloves and a mask he checked all of his stuffed animals teeth when we got home!
New valentines decorations for our house, I love it when I get to be crafty!
New baby lambs at great grandma's house. This is one of the twins born just a week ago!